In the Market for Success – 7th September 2017 (6 part course)
In the Market for Success is a fully-funded Business Start-up Training Package worth £2000. The course cost is £60*. This is a refundable deposit, which will be paid back to you on completion of the course. (Don’t worry, there is no exam! We just ask that you commit to the course and attend all sessions wherever possible, as IM4S is a limited opportunity).
Many attendees wish to speak to someone before committing to the course. If this is the case, please call us on 01206 548833 and ask for Jane Green.
In the Market for Success is an opportunity for aspiring businesswomen to access all the training, resources and support you need to get started in business AND take your business idea to market. The fully-funded programme includes;
- SIX training workshops covering key business areas – FUNDED
- Dedicated support in writing your business plan – FUNDED
- 12-month Virtual Tenancy at the Colchester Business Centre (worth over £400) – FUNDED
- A FREE* test-trade spot on Colchester Market – Sell, Showcase, Survey or Sample your business on the buying public– FUNDED
- Professional Business Support from experienced advisors & expert speakers– FUNDED
Places are limited so book your place now to avoid disappointment.
Following your purchase, you will be contacted by a Colbea Business Advisor or Course Facilitator. If you do not here anything within the first 7 days, please call 01206 548 833 or email email@example.com
The next IM4S course is due to begin on Thursday 7 September – this date may be subject to change. Once you have booked your place, we will contact you in the event of any change of date and you will be offered a full refund if you can no longer attend.
Please Note: If you do not complete the course, you will not receive your deposit back.
For queries/problems or more information please contact Jane Green on 01206 548833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org